The vision of UB QAC is nurturing Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS) at UB to achieve UB as a World Class Entrepreneurial University (WCEU).
To achieve the vision, UB QAC establishes the missions below:
- to sustainably develop and implement IQAS in UB,
- to actively participate in developing early warning system as an integral part of higher education IQAS,
- to promote UB as the higher education IQAS center of excellence.
The aims of the QAC are:
- to assure the quality of education in producing the competence of graduates, good morality, professional, responsible, able to self developing and being competitive graduates at national or international levels.
- to assure the quality of research and community services which can increase the prosperity of community either at the national or at international level.
- to improve continuously the QMS in order to be a world class entrepreneurial university.
QAC’s Motto is Hard Work, Smart Work, Sincere Work and Completed Work.
In addition, QAC formulated service declaration according to the UB service declaration: With this regards, we carry out the service in accordance to the set of service standards stated and if we do not keep this promise, we are deserved punishments according to the legislation.
The main tasks of QAC, according Rector Regulation Number 24 of 2018, are as follows:
- Developing Internal Quality Assurance System (IQAS).
- Controlling achievement of quality standards by the Quality Internal Audit System (AIM)
- Controlling the application of accreditation and / or certification standards to improve study program qualifications and / or institutions, national and / or international levels.
- Improving human resources competency and qualifications related to quality assurance.
- Developing Quality Internal Audit results as an input for the reward and early warning system.
- Developing PJM profiles and provide quality services to the community.