The Internal Quality Assurance System developed by QAC was appreciated from civitas academica of UB and also from external stakeholders. QAC helps UB to be an excellent university in Indonesia.
Some achievements of QAC are as follows:
- As a facilitator in the Training of Monitoring Team and Internal Evaluation (Monevin) of CBF conducted by DGHE on November 2007 in Jakarta. DGHE appreciated UB in developing and implementation of CBF monevin system.
- After implementing of Academic Quality Assurance System since 2007 and performing 3 cycles of academic quality internal audit (AQIA) since October 2008, DGHE gave a recognition to UB as institution implemented a good Quality Assurance Sysem.
- QAC-UB team involved in the assisting and preparation AIPT/HEIA (Akreditasi Institusi Perguruan Tinggi/Higher Education Institutional Accreditation). UB was accredited “A”.
- QAC, a unit at UB, became a pilot project of implementing Quality Management System ISO 9001 in 2008. In the early 2009, QAC was the first unit at UB certified by LRQA Indonesia. With this achievement, QAC got mandate from UB to help 3 units (Library, Public Relation, and Bureau of Administration and Bureau of Academic) to get ISO 9001 certification. In 2010, they received ISO-9001 certification from LRQA.
- QAC was appointed by UB as a contact unit for Asia University ranking trough the Quacquarelli Symonds Asia (QS Asia)
- In 2009, QAC initiated to make a client complaint management. This was a result from benchmarking to the University Malaya in Kuala Lumpur. The mechanism of handling the client complaint in the QAC was developed to all units at UB, therefore become e-complaint in 2010.
- QAC is an unit that coordinate and assist all the units in the UB to prepare ISO 9001 certification in 2010. On November 2011, UB got ISO9001: 2008 certificate from LRQA Indonesia.
- QAC as an Academic Unit conducting good management and services was awarded as the winner of University of Brawijaya Annual Quality Award (UBAQA) in 2011.
- QAC as an Academic Unit conducting good management and services was again awarded as the winner of University of Brawijaya Annual Quality Award (UBAQA) in 2012
- In 2017, 2018 and 2019, through QAC, The Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education gave confidence to UB to organize “Program Asuh PT Unggul”.